New stable firmware version for Dune HD media players (110606_1315) Back
Dune HD GmbH has released a new "stable" firmware update. The firmware update has version number 110606_1315. This update provides a lot of new functions and improvements implemented in previous beta versions to all users of Dune HD media players.
The new stable firmware version is basically equivalent to latest beta version 110511_2007_beta, and includes all the new functions and improvements implemented in this beta version. Additionally, it includes also several other fixes.
As always, this firmware update is provided for all generations of Dune HD media players, including both all new models and all outdated/discontinued models:
• Dune HD Ultra
• Dune HD Mini
• Dune BD Prime
• Dune HD Center
• Dune HD Base
• Dune HD Base 2.0
• Dune BD Prime 3.0
• Dune HD Base 3.0
• Dune HD Max
• Dune HD Smart H1
• Dune HD Smart D1
• Dune HD Smart B1
• Dune HD Duo
• Dune HD Lite 53D
The firmware update can be downloaded and installed via either the built-in online firmware upgrade function of Dune HD media players, or using the official Dune HD firmware web site: http://dune-hd.com/firmware/
The list of changes in the firmware version 110606_1315 since the version 110511_2007_beta:
* Bugfix: Weather application settings did not work in some cases.
* Bugfix: Specific DVD-Video discs could not be played correctly.
* Bugfix: NTSC/PAL detection could be handled wrongly during DVD-Video playback.
* Bugfix: Wrong audio channel could be chosen when switching channels during MPEG2-TS/IPTV playback.
* Bugfix: Playback of video streams from network could hang in specific rare cases.
* Some interface languages updated.
* Some other improvements/fixes.