Dune HD TV-303D
This firmware packages consists of files which are distributed under different license terms, in particular under Dune HD proprietary license or under any Open Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt" (license.txt) The source code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request to email@example.com or can be downloaded here: http://files.dune-hd.com/firmware/gpl/dunehd_gpl_source_code.tgz
Dune HD grants the non-exclusive right to personally use this firmware package which is delivered in object code format only. Licensee shall only be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved for personal backup purposes (backup copy). Dune HD reserves all intellectual property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written approval of Dune HD and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under mandatory law, this firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available.
Select firmware branch
Version "150721_0135_b9" [tv303d] (stable version)
Changes since 150404_0032_b9:
- Bugfix: Weather widget could show wrong temperature in some cases. - Bugfix: After returning from playback to a folder with GUI customization (using dune_folder.txt), in specific cases, a wrong GUI state could be shown. - Bugfix: In some rare cases, when when playing a MPEG-TS stream from multicast or DVB source, playback could crash. - Bugfix: In specific cases, when switching between different MPEG-TS streams for a long time, playback could crash. - Bugfix: For models with DVB-C tuner: DVB-C default modulation mode was set to incorrect value. - Bugfix: For base3d2 and tv303d2 models: stability problems could take place in some cases. - Bugfix: SDK: when creating too many scheduled recordings, the application could crash in some cases. - Bugfix: SDK: in HTML applications, an attempt to modify the callback functon from JS callback handler could lead to application hangup.
Version "150404_0032_b9" [tv303d] (BETA version)
Version "140610_0131_b8" [tv303d]
Changes since 140425_0132_b8:
- Subtitles are now supported during plugin playback. - Internal improvements in plugins upgrade mechanism. - HLS playback bugfixes: - Playlists with blank lines in the beginning were processed incorrectly. - Sometimes HLS playback could crash because of too long URLs. - Bugfix: switching deinterlacing mode during DVD playback did not work. - Bugfix: in some cases scanning DVB-T with multiple bandwidths failed with GUI error. - Rutube application is removed from the set of preinstalled applications.
Version "140425_0132_b8" [tv303d] (BETA version)
Changes since 140223_0133_b8:
- Internal improvements in plugins upgrade mechanism. - Updated Videomore preinstalled application (Russian language only). - HLS playback improvements. - Bugfix: recording could crash in some rare cases.
Version "140223_0133_b8" [tv303d] (BETA version)
Version "131224_0132_b8" [tv303d] (BETA version)