Dune HD Solo 4K
This firmware packages consists of files which are distributed under different license terms, in particular under Dune HD proprietary license or under any Open Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt" (license.txt) The source code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded here: http://files.dune-hd.com/firmware/gpl/dunehd_gpl_source_code.tgz
Dune HD grants the non-exclusive right to personally use this firmware package which is delivered in object code format only. Licensee shall only be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved for personal backup purposes (backup copy). Dune HD reserves all intellectual property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written approval of Dune HD and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under mandatory law, this firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available.
Version "161107_1958_r11" (stable version)
Changes since 160831_0240_r11:
- New feature: The new "Recent" menu added to the main menu. It lists the recently played media items (media files or movies from My Collection). - This "Recent" menu can also be quickly accessed by pressing "RECENT" RC button (available on the RC versions shipped with Solo 4K and Solo Lite models); when using the older RC versions w/o "RECENT" RC button but with "DUNE" RC button, "DUNE" RC button can also be used. - Up to 1000 recent files are shown. - Only files which were played for at least 10 seconds are shown. - For each file, the last playback progress/position (where the playback stopped) is shown. (NOTE: not yet available for FullBD and DVD playback modes.) - If the file is part of My Collection, the corresponding movie title with movie poster is shown in the list. - If the file is an episode of a TV series from My Collection, the information about the season/episode number is shown in the list; only the latest played episode is shown for each TV series. - Pressing "ENTER" on a file opens the file in context of its parent folder. Pressing "ENTER" again launches the file playback (the last playback position is automatically resumed, when technically supported). - "POP UP MENU" menu allows to remove individual items from the recent list ("Clear" action) or clear all items ("Clear all" action). - NOTE: The following features are not implemented yet, but are planned for future firmware updates: - Indicating recent items in My Collection and file browser. - Indicating playback progress for files played in FullBD/DVD modes. - Opening My Collection UI for files which are part of My Collection. - Quick play function by "PLAY" RC button. - Providing access to other kinds of recently played items (such as online content played via various plugins). - Other improvements. - New feature: The new "Movies" menu added to the main menu. It allows browsing the entire database of all movies and TV series (including the movies which are not part of My Collection). - Movies can be filtered by genres. - Movies can be searched by movie title. - The movies are sorted in a way to show first both the most popular and the most recent movies. - For each movie, the same detailed information is provided, as for movies in My Collection, including movie poster, fanart background images, movie description, cast and crew photos, descriptions, filmography. - The cast and crew explorer allows to navigate from movie to movie the same way as in My Collection. - If a movie is a part of My Collection, it can be immediately played same way as in My Collection. - New feature: YouTube movie trailers (and other YouTube video clips corresponding to the movie) are now available for all movies in the new "Movies" menu and for all movies in My Collection. - The movie trailers are listed in the new "Trailers" section on the movie screen. - Other video clips corresponding to the movie (when available) are listed in the new "Add.materials" section on the movie screen. - For each video clip, the title and the video resolution is shown. - Video clips with up to 1080p video resolution are supported. - Video clips in all available languages are shown. - Video clips in the user's language (according to "Interface language" setting) are shown first. - NOTE: Press "ENTER" during video clip playback to choose another video clip or navigate to other stuff (just like when playing any other video content). - NOTE: For movies which are part of My Collection, reindexing is required in order to enable YouTube video clips for these movies. - New feature: My Collection: video files representing trailers and additional materials are now listed separately from the video files representing the movie itself, in the corresponding new sections ("Trailers" and "Add.materials") on the movie screen. - New feature: My Collection: during indexing, episode titles are automatically extracted from filenames (when present in the filenames) and then shown in the UI. - New feature: My Collection: an external storage device (configured as System Storage) can be used to store the internal My Collection data and caches (such as downloaded and cached images). - When System Storage is available, it is used automatically during indexing; when it is not available, the internal Flash Memory Storage is used as before. - When starting using System Storage, the data and caches which were previously stored in the internal Flash Memory Storage are preserved. - The new "My Collection / Collection Management / Data storage" menu allows to check if internal flash memory storage or System Storage is currently used for My Collection, and to check for the free storage space. - To configure System Storage, use "Setup / Misc / System Storage" menu. - Also see: http://dune-hd.com/support/usb_flash_drive - NOTE: When using My Collection function, it is highly recommended to use as fast storage device as System Storage as possible. The preference is: - 1) An internal SSD-based SATA HDD. - 2) An internal regular SATA HDD. - 3) A fast USB flash drive (typically it should be a modern USB 3.0 flash drive). - NOTE: Typical regular USB flash drives are often rather slow and using them as System Storage can cause significant slowdowns of My Collection indexing operation, and reduced responsiveness of My Collection UI; if this takes place, consider the use of faster storage device for System Storage. - New feature: My Collection: when indexing a big collection of movies, and the free space in the used storage device (internal Flash Memory Storage, or external System Storage) is not enough to store all the required data and caches, or no free space remains after the indexing operation, the corresponding warning is shown on the "Manage folder" screen. - New feature: My Collection: the new settings "Store movie posters", "Store fan art" and "Store photo" (in "My Collection / Collection Management / Data storage" menu) allow to control if to download and cache in the flash memory movie posters, fan art images and person photos during the indexing operation. - When set to "no", the corresponding images are not downloaded and cached in the flash memory (and will be fetched online when browsing the UI), which makes the indexing faster and reduces the amount of the used flash memory space. - When set to "yes", the corresponding images are downloaded and cached in the flash memory, which makes the indexing slower and requires additional space in the flash memory, but avoids the need to fetch the images online when browsing the UI. - The default is "yes" for all settings. - NOTE: In the previous firmware versions, default was not to download person photos; downloading person photos could take noticeable additional time during indexing; if this not desired, you can disable "Store photo" setting. - NOTE: Person photos are downloaded only for a few first persons of each movie. - New feature: 3D rendering of subtitles and OSD. - Implemented for all playback modes (regular files, BDLite, FullBD). - Implemented for all 3D video modes (SBS/TNB, BD3D). - The new setting "Playback / Preferences / 3D depth for OSD" allows to adjust 3D depth of subtitles and OSD. - New feature: New renderer for ASS/SSA subtitles with full support for ASS/SSA format (including positioning, font size, colors, various effects). - The new setting "Playback / Subtitles / Enhanced SSA/ASS rendering" allows to adjust if TV overscan area should be taken account or not, and to disable the new renderer (i.e. enable the old plain text renderer). - The default is the new renderer. - New feature: New renderer for plain text subtitles based on TTF fonts. - The new setting "Playback / Subtitles / Text subtitles font type" allows to switch between the new renderer (TTF) and the old renderer (based on Dune proprietary font format). - The default is the new renderer. - New feature: Ability to choose TTF font for subtitles, with two fonts (Light and Regular) preincluded, and ability to install custom TTF fonts. - Available via the new setting "Playback / Subtitles / Text subtitles TTF font". - The default is "Regular". - To install a custom TTF font, launch ".ttf" file in the file browser. - New feature: Ability to choose TTF font for the advanced parts of UI which use TTF fonts (such as Movie screen in My Collection function), with two fonts (Light and Regular) preincluded, and ability to install custom TTF fonts. - Available via the new setting "Appearance / UI TTF font". - The default is "Light". - To install a custom TTF font, launch ".ttf" file in the file browser. - New feature: Automatic detection of text subtitles encoding for Korean language (automatic switch between EUC-KR and Unicode encodings). - New feature: Automatic detection of text subtitles encoding for Chinese language (traditional and simplified) (automatic switch between GB231, BIG5 and Unicode encodings). - New feature: Support for playback of PCM audio streams via HTTP (streamed PCM WAV), useful for some integrations. - Improvement: My Collection: posters, photos and background images are loaded faster and more efficiently; UI responsiveness during background image loading is improved. - Improvement: My Collection: when starting more than 3 indexing operations in the parallel, only 3 indexing operations are really executed in the parallel, with other operations waiting in the queue and executed sequentially. This helps to prevent too big load on the player which may cause UI stuttering. - Improvement: My Collection: indexing: improved handling of file and folder names in specific cases. - Improvement: My Collection: indexing: improved handling of TV series episodes when recognizing video files by their fingerprints. - Improvement: My Collection: when waiting for long operations, "Please wait..." message is shown instead of often misleading "Connecting...". - Improvement: When formatting System Storage, more optimal formatting options are used to allow to store bigger number of files even on not very big partitions. (Previously, installing too many plugins or storing too many files could cause "No space left on device" errors even when only a small part of System Storage was actually used.) - NOTE: If you encounter such a problem, or if you plan to use System Storage for My Collection and your collection is rather big, it is recommended to reformat and reinitialize System Storage. - Improvement: When initializing System Storage, not only an empty formatted partition can be used, but also an unformatted partition, or an empty partition containing only some empty system folders. - Improvement: When a network folder is renamed, the references to this network folder and the media content in this network folder (in "Favorites" menu, in "My Collection" function, in "Recent" menu) are preserved and continue to work correctly. (Internally, each network folder is now assigned an internal persistent ID.) - Improvement: All arrow RC buttons (LEFT/RIGHT and UP/DOWN) now by default trigger visual time seek operation when playing seekable media content. - The new setting "Playback / Control / LEFT/RIGHT buttons" allows to adjust the behavior of LEFT/RIGHT buttons, with possible options "Time seek" (the new default), "Volume control", "Choose function via SELECT" (corresponds to the old behavior). - The new setting "Playback / Control / UP/DOWN buttons" allows to adjust the behavior of UP/DOWN buttons, with possible options "Time seek" (the new default) and "Switch channels/files" (corresponds to the old behavior, also available with PREV/NEXT RC buttons). - Improvement: Added several improvements and fixes for Kartina.TV application (fix for possible server interaction failure, avoiding unneeded rebuffering when playback position was not actually changed during seek operation, improved cursor position after switching to the previous/next day in the EPG, sync with the latest changes in the server API). - Improvement: More correct handling of errors when playing media streams via RTSP protocol. - Improvement: More optimized CPU usage when playing media streams via RTSP protocol. - Fixed: My Collection: it was impossible to play a TV series episode when the episode was a BD or DVD image. - Fixed: My Collection: "Add to My Collection" function did not work in some cases for folders on SMB shares. - Fixed: My Collection: indexing: wrong indexing status could be reported in some cases after switching the player off or rebooting the player in other ways. - Fixed: My Collection: the UI for manual editing associations between files and movies did not work correctly in some specific rare cases. - Fixed: My Collection: minor other fixes for specific use cases. - Fixed: FullBD: When playing trimmed BD images, the function of automatic resuming last playback position worked wrongly in some cases (different BD images were not distinguished properly from each other). - Fixed: FullBD: When HDMI 3D support is disabled in player settings, BD3D discs still wrongly assumed that 3D is available. - Fixed: When playing AC3 audio tracks in AVI or MKV container in audio bitstream mode, various problems (such as A/V desync or disappearing audio) could happen in some cases. - Fixed: When playing MKV files, wrongly declared AAC audio tracks were not recognized in some cases. - Fixed: Playback of MPEG-TS files/streams with DVB subtitles could crash in some cases. - Fixed: Some exotic FLAC files could not be played. - Fixed: PAL sound speed correction function did not work correctly in some cases. - Fixed: VXP demo mode did not work properly. - Fixed: DVB-C scan/playback did not work properly in some DVB-C networks. - Fixed: When pressing "ENTER" RC button (to show the main menu) while the buffering was in progress, the playback could hang in some specific cases. - Fixed: When toggling the main menu showing during the playback (via "TOP MENU" RC button or in other ways), and then stopping the playback, the playback could hang in some specific cases. - Fixed: When using the time search function (enter HH:MM:SS time position), the cursor was displayed at a wrong location. - Fixed: HDD spindown did not work correctly in some cases when entering standby mode. - Fixed: SoloLite: Wi-Fi access point setup menu wrongly allowed to choose unsupported 5.0 GHz mode (which is supported by Solo4K only). - Updated/improved UI translations. - Various other minor improvements/fixes.
Changes since 160824_2122_r11:
This firmware version adds "My Collection" application -- a built-in Jukebox for automatic indexing and nice visualization of movies collections. For more information, see here: http://dune-hd.com/support/my_collection
Version "160824_2122_r11" (BETA version)
Changes since 160607_0238_r11:
- New feature: Added support for playback of multichannel SACD files encoded as multichannel uncompressed DSD. - New feature: Added support for playback of stereo SACD files which use DST compression. - New feature: Added support for playback of 7.1 channel AAC audio tracks (previously, only up to 5.1 channels were supported for AAC). - New feature: FullBD: Added a new OSD menu providing access to various playback settings, such as deinterlacing settings (similar to the OSD menu available during file playback). The menu can be called via "SETUP" RC button. - New feature: Added picture adjustment settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue). Available for all kinds of video playback, including file playback, BDLite playback, FullBD playback. - New feature: Added ability to configure VXP settings via "Setup / Video / VXP Settings" menu. The following settings are available: enable/disable VXP adaptive constrast enhancement, demo mode for VXP adaptive control enhancement, VXP shadows enhancement (0..20), VXP highlights enhancement (0..20). This in particular allows to persistently enable VXP with particular settings for all video content. NOTE: VXP adaptive deinterlacing is also supported (as before, enabled by default and accessible via deinterlacing settings during video playback). - New feature: Added a new option ("Setup / Video / Playback / Misc / Remember VXP settings") allowing to remember the latest VXP mode selected during video playback. When set to "Yes", the latest VXP mode selected during video playback (via "C" RC button or via playback menu) is remembered persistently. When set to "No", it is not remembered and the default value specified in "Setup / Video / VXP Settings" menu is used on each new playback. By default, set to "Yes". - New feature: When pressing "ENTER" RC button during video playback, the main menu is opened by default now, instead of the playback menu. Contrary to the use of "TOP MENU" RC button (which just switches between the playback and the latest state of the main menu), "ENTER" RC button opens the main menu exactly at the point from which the playback was started, which helps for example to view the information about what is played, to choose a different TV series episode, etc. This is especially useful when using Jukebox applications. The old playback menu is available by pressing "POP UP MENU" RC button and choosing "Playback menu". The old behavior of "ENTER" RC button can be restored via the new setting "Setup / Playback / Control / ENTER button for video". Also there are new similar settings for audio and TV playback (with old behavior taking place by default). - New feature: Added support for playback of DVB-T2 channels encoded using HEVC video codec, and support for 4K HEVC DVB-T2 channels. - New feature: Added a new option "Setup / Applications / Digital TV / Hide Internet/HbbTV channels". When enabled, it hides the corresponding channels in the list of DVB-T2 channels (useful because such channels often do not contain useful video stream). Enabled by default. - Improvement: Added support for specific MP4 files with HEVC or H.264 video streams represented in "plain" form. - Improvement: When playing MKV files or BDLite, the title line shown in INFO OSD now contains more useful information. - Improvement: Rendering of DVB subtitles when playing MPEG-TS files or streams improved to avoid unneeded subtitles blinking in specific cases. - Improvement: When a file can not be opened (e.g. because of wrong permissions), a more correct message "File can not be opened" is shown instead of "Format is not supported". - Improvement: Improved the hint that "TOP MENU" RC button can be used to switch between the background playback ("Now Playing") and the main menu is improved (more correct icon is displayed). Also, during background video playback, the "playback" icon at the right bottom corner of the screen is not longer shown (because it is only confusing and is not really needed). The special "audio" icon when playing background audio is still shown there, as before. - Improvement: Added several improvements and fixes for Kartina.TV application (playback of DASH streams could be not optimal, playback of UDT streams did not handle network/server errors in an optimal way, crash could happen in specific rare cases when adjusting application settings, cursor position in EPG was wrong when switching between days). - Improvement: The detection of CAS-protected encrypted streams (such as DVB-T2 or multicast streams) is improved, to prevent showing "Access denied" errors when it is not needed (e.g. when the stream contains a lot of broken packets). - Improvement: STB API for playback of HLS streams is extended to support "Pause Live TV" and "Live Seek" functionality (useful for specific IPTV applications based on STB API). Various related improvements in HLS playback engine. - Fixed: When playing TrueHD/Atmos audio tracks, stuttering could take place in some cases when OSD or subtitles were shown over video. - Fixed: FullBD: When playing BD3D, stuttering could take place, especially when playing BD3D second time. - Fixed: FullBD: When playing BD3D, 2D/3D content could not be recognized properly and 2D/3D output modes could not be configured properly in some specific cases. - Fixed: The setting "Setup / Audio / Maximum digital outputs sample rate" was not actually working, and HDMI receiver capabilities regarding supported sample rate were not taken into account. Now this works correctly, which allows to ensure compatibility with old S/PDIF receivers, to for example to play 176KHz SACD or music concert BD with 96KHz PCM on a basic HDMI TV. - Fixed: When playing subtitles in certain formats (in parficular PGS), various problems could take place in specific rare cases, for example garbage could be shown on the screen, or playback crashes could happen. - Fixed: File playback: When playing MP4 files with DD or DD+ audio tracks, A/V synchronization could be lost in some specific cases (especially after seek). - Fixed: File playback: When playing MKV files with DD audio tracks, audio playback problems could take place in some specific cases. - Fixed: When playing specific HEVC video streams with specific problems in the stream, playback could hang with impossibility to further play any HEVC video. Now in such cases the playback is recovered automatically. Implemented for regular files, multicast streams, DVB-T2 streams. - Fixed: When playing a sequence of audio files (based on the same audio codec and the same encoding parameters) using HDMI output, a small portion at the beginning of each next audio file was lost and was not heard (because of unneeded HDMI audio reconfiguration). - Fixed: A short burst of noise audio could be heard in some specific cases when starting the playback of MP3 or AAC Internet radio stream. - Fixed: MPEG-TS playback could crash in some specific cases when specific DVB subtitles were used. - Fixed: AES-encrypted HLS streams could not be played in some specific cases. - Fixed: The feature allowing to correctly play BDLite with obfuscated playlists (when an external Jukebox utilizing this possibility is used, such as MyMovies), did not work ("item_id" dune_param parameter in media_url did not work). - Fixed: When PHP-plugin used playback of HTTP/TS media_url with dune_param paraemeters, the functionality of automatic playback recovery on network errors was not working. - Fixed: When scanning DVB-T/T2 channels, 0 Mhz frequence could be wrongly shown in some cases. - Fixed: Images used by PHP-plugins could not be loaded in some specific cases. (E.g. images used by tree.tv plugin.) - Fixed: When GUI screenshot was captured, the previous picture instead of the current one could be wrongly used in some cases. - Various other minor improvements/fixes.
Changes since 160607_0237_r11:
Patch update for the version 160607_0237_r11, contains fixes for a few problems introduced in that version. - Fixed: When entering a folder in the file browser, the player wrongly attempted to read and analyze the content of each file in the folder, that caused unintended update of last access timestamp (and could cause performance problems for large folders). - SMB server and SMB browser software updated from Samba version 4.3.8 (which turned out to introduce some bugs, e.g. problems with getting the list of available shares of a server) to version 4.3.10 (the latest currently available 4.3.x version, which includes the fixes for these bugs). More information: - https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.3.10.html - https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.3.9.html
Version "160607_0237_r11" (BETA version)
Changes since 160414_0134_r11:
- New feature: FullBD/DVD: added ability to switch VXP between ON/OFF/demo modes like when playing files (available via "C" RC button when INFO panel is shown). - New feature: FullBD/DVD: added ability to change deinterlacing modes (available via "D" RC button when INFO panel is shown). - New feature: FullBD/DVD: added ability to change viewing angles on multi-angle discs (available via "A" RC button when INFO panel is shown). - New feature: FullBD/DVD: added ability to change ZOOM modes via "ZOOM" RC button. - New feature: FullBD: added setting to disable showing region information on startup (the setting is available in "Setup / Applications / Blu-ray" menu). - New feature: Added support for playback of audio files in SACD (SuperAudioCD) format. - Supported audio codecs: uncompressed stereo DSD (up to DSD512). - Supported file formats: DSF, DFF, ISO. - Supported features: chapters in DFF, chapters in ISO, tags in DSF, tags (ID3) in DFF, song names in ISO (7-bit ASCII only). - NOTE: The DSD audio stream is decoded to PCM; the receiver or TV should support receiving PCM audio in the corresponding formats (e.g. 176.4 KHz). - New feature: Added support for external audio tracks in MKA format when playing MKV files. - New feature: Added support for exFAT filesystem (read-write). - New feature: Added support for HFS/HFS+ filesystems (read-only). - New feature: Sorting of files by filenames in the file browser now uses alphanumeric sorting algorithm, which properly orders e.g. "9" and "10", to better handle filenames with numbers (such as season/episode numbers in TV series). - New feature: SMB browser: added ability to browse the content of servers which require login/password to view the list of available shares: login dialog pops automatically on an attempt to enter such a server; "Connect as user" function is also available in the POPUP MENU for the server; login/password entered to connect to the server are remembered and automatically used when connecting to shares of this server. - New feature: Wi-Fi AP: added possibility to use Wi-Fi access point not only in Router mode, but also in Bridge mode (with Wi-Fi clients getting IP addresses directly in the Ethernet network the player is connect to). - New feature: Wi-Fi AP: added ability to specify the Wi-Fi channel to be used by Wi-Fi access point. - New feature: Wi-Fi AP: added support to run Wi-Fi access point in 5.0GHz 802.11n and 5.0GHz 802.11ac modes. - Improvement: FullBD: improved rendering quality of PGS subtitles. - Improvement: FullBD: improved compatibility with certain BD images with wrong BDMV structure. - Improvement: FullBD: added ability to play incomplete BD3D images with missing SSIF files. - Improvement: FullBD/DVD: volume control UI now works the same file as for file playback and supports volume control settings from Setup / Audio menu. - Improvement: FullBD/DVD: the information about the number of audio channels reported in OSD made more correct (when the number of channels is not exactly known, is is reported as "multichannel"). - Improvement: Improved UI captions for audio tracks to make them more easily readable. - Improvement: Improved UI captions for external audio tracks and external subtitle tracks in case when the external track filename contains extra suffixes with useful information: more information is extracted and shown in UI, language code extraction logic is improved. - Improvement: SMB server software updated (from Samba version 3.0.30 to 4.3.8). - Improvement: SMB browser software updated (from Samba version 3.0.30 to 4.3.8). - Improvement: Minor internal improvements in SMB browsing and SMB/NFS mounting functionality. - Improvement: Improved compatibility with Dune HD Qwerty wireless keyboard (fixed problems with certain buttons not working same way as they work on previous Dune HD player models). - Improvement: Various small improvements/updates in Kartina.TV application. - Improvement: Various small improvements in playback engine for DASH streams. - Improvement: IPControl functionality is now supported for FullBD/DVD playback too, and also includes fixes for some other problems. The integration with Control4 Home Automation system should work correctly now. - Fixed: FullBD/DVD: when switching subtitles, playback could hang in some cases. - Fixed: FullBD/DVD: volume level was not remembered. - Fixed: FullBD: BLUE and YELLOW buttons were wrongly mixed on BD-J discs. - Fixed: DVD: when DVD menu was shown, audio distortions could take place in some cases. - Fixed: DVD: DVD menu could be shown with wrong aspect ratio in some cases. - Fixed: DVD: MPEG audio tracks did not work properly in some cases. - Fixed: DVD: DVD-Video discs with PCM audio tracks did not work properly. - Fixed: BDLite: 3D eye order automatic detection did not work properly in some cases. - Fixed: FullHD 3D HDMI video mode did not work with some HDMI equipment (such as some projectors). - Fixed: When auto framerate was configured as Auto/EDID, it did not work for 4K video modes. - Fixed: In advanced video setup, when 10/12-bit HDMI color depth was manually configured, it did not work for 4K video modes. - Fixed: HDMI signal was lost after BD3D playback when 4K video mode was configured. - Fixed: Non-linear scaling ZOOM modes did not work properly. - Fixed: Text subtitles were rendered wrongly (some pixels were cut) when using font sizes "Large" ang bigger. - Fixed: 176.4 KHz audio formats did not work. - Fixed: Low frequency (11-22 KHz) audio formats did not work. - Fixed: Some MKA and MKV files did not play correctly. - Fixed: Video picture could freeze in some cases when playing MKV file and switching audio tracks close to the end of file. - Fixed: It was impossible to play some HEVC MPEG-TS files, which were wrongly detected as MP4 files. - Fixed: When "subtitles quick toggle" feature was used, subtitles setup UI was not available via SETUP RC button while the message about subtitles was still on. - Fixed: DVB-C scan did not work. - Fixed: DVB-C setup screen wrongly included QAM_AUTO setting. - Fixed: It was impossible to connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network. - Updated/improved UI translations. - Minor other improvements/fixes.
Changes since 160326_0136_r11:
- Fixed: FullBD and DVD playback: PLAY/PAUSE did not work properly. - Fixed: FullBD and DVD playback: when exiting playback, a crash could happen in some cases. - Fixed: FullBD playback: DD+ audio tracks did not work properly. - Fixed: FullBD playback: DTS HD HRA 7.1 audio tracks did not work. - Fixed: BDLite playback: PREV/NEXT RC buttons did not work correctly. - Fixed: BDLite playback: wrong chapter could be indicated in OSD in some cases after time seek or 0..9 actions. - Fixed: MKV playback: in some rare cases, when subtitles were enabled, playback could crash. - Fixed: Hangup/crash could randomly occur during playback in some rare cases. - Fixed: A small fragment of the previously played audio stream could be heard when playing the next file in the playlist in some cases. - Fixed: Audio distortions on S/PDIF output could happen after transitions between different types of audio codecs (such as AAC -> PCM, TrueHD -> DTS HD). - Fixed: When playing DVB channel with "Enable subtitles by defaults" setting, and there were no subtitle tracks matching the preferred subtitle language setting, no subtitle track was activated. - Fixed: Wrong information about current file could be indicated in OSD in some cases (when playlist contained files both with and without chapters). - Fixed: Youtube and some other PHP plugins could hang in specific use cases in some rare cases. - Fixed: UI could crash when configuring Wi-Fi in some rare cases. - Fixed: HDD format dialog did not show progress properly. - Fixed: Reading/writing internal flash memory could fail in some rare cases. - Fixed: When exiting web browser / HTML app, a garbage could be temporarily should on the screen. - Fixed: When scrolling through large list of icons in PHP plugins, UI distortions could happen in some cases. - Improved the warning about incomplete media format support; not showing it any more for H.264 up to 4Kp30 content. - Standby timer now works not only for TV playback. - Default standby timer setting is now OFF. - Updated some UI translations. - Minor other improvements/fixes.