Dune HD Duo Base 4K
Changes since 170602_0154_r11:
This version is a small update which includes a few new features,
improvements and fixes.
In particular, this version includes some of the changes previously
implemented in the firmware of newer models (in r13 firmware versions).
NOTE: There were a lot of internal changes, so this version probably
includes some bugs (will be fixed in further versions).
(the latest stable version)
Changes since 170602_0153_r11:
This firmware is a minor update for the previous firmware version
(170602_0153_r11) with regression fixes and some other small improvements
- Bugfix: SMB server did not work properly in some cases, e.g. access from
PC to HDD attached to Dune HD box via SMB using simple
"\player_ip_address" syntax could not work. The bug was introduced in
the previous firmware version (170602_0153_r11) when implementing SMB
server vulnerability fix.
- Bugfix: MOVIES and MUSIC RC buttons were not supported in some cases.
- Bugfix: covers in FLAC files could not be shown.
- Bugfix: music playback crash could occur in some cases when playing a CUE
sheet with multiple ALAC files.
- Bugfix: HTTP/TS playback dune_param lower_cpu_load:1 could cause severe
distortions with bitrates more than 5 Mbit/s in some cases. This is
important for plugins which use this dune_param.
- Bugfix: GUI crash could occur in some cases after returning to the screen
with on-screen-keyboard UI control.
- Bugfix: GUI crash could occur in some rare cases when stopping playback
immediately after start.
- Bugfix: wrong PIDs were saved for plugins.
- Improvement: added correct support for adding plugin entry point to
"Favorites" even if plugin has multiple entry points, and even if entry
point is on the main screen. So it is now possible to easily add for
example "My Collection" or "Movies" to Favorites (and enable auto start
for them, if needed).
- Improvement: TTF font setting is now "Regular" by default instead of
"Light", to make text more readable on Movie screen and similiar screens.
This change takes effect after settings reset or when installing r11
firmware over b9 firmware.
- Improvement: removed unneeded delay in reaction to RC buttons press on
upgrade confirmation screen.
- Improvement: minor fix for animation over the gap between icons on the
- Some other minor improvements/fixes.
The first official version ever shipped with production players.