Other languages: русский
- This firmware is almost equivalent to the version 200929_0332_r15 and only adds the improved support for Bluetooth remotes (for some new batches of Pro 4K II, which are shipped with a new Bluetooth remote). - Added support for automatic pairing of Dune HD Bluetooth remotes. - Improved support for remotes with reduced set of buttons (w/o AUDIO, SUBTITLE, REW, FWD buttons) in Blu-ray menu playback. - The following buttons can now be used in INFO menu: - B: works as AUDIO (switch audio tracks). - C: works as SUBTITLE (switch subtitle tracks). - LEFT: works as REW (fast rewind). - RIGHT: works as FWD (fast forward). - NOTE: The following buttons are also supported, as before: - A (in INFO menu): works as ANGLE (toggle viewing angle) (when supported). - P+: works as NEXT (next chapter). - P-: works as PREV (previous chapter). - Minor other improvements.
- NOTE: This firmware includes some internal changes, which make it impossible to rollback to old firmware versions. After this firmware version is installed, it is possible to rollback to the previous stable version 200920_0001_r15 (which is basically equivalent to the version 200702_2251_r15), but it is impossible to install other old versions (older than 200920_0001_r15). - New feature: The "default" flag for audio tracks and subtitle tracks in MKV files is now supported. When no track is matched by language (and there is no remembered previously chosen track), the default track is used. - New feature: Pro 4K II model: Added support for decoding of multichannel SACD audio files which use DST compression (DFF and ISO) to multichannel PCM. Now, such files can be played with multichannel PCM output to HDMI. A new setting "Setup / Playback / Parameters / Preferred SACD area" can be used to choose, for images, which contain simultenously multichannel and stereo variants, which variant to use (default is Multichannel). (NOTE: not supported on older Realtek models, because CPU power of older models is not enough for stable playback.) - Improvement: Realtek models: Added support for playback of very large (very long) audio files in various lossless formats (SACD DSF/DFF/ISO, FLAC, APE, WavPack) (for examples, 192/24 audio file longer than 70 minutes could not be played before, because of internal 32-bit limitation). - Improvement: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: auto framerate switching for Android applications: added support for previously unsupported Android applications. - Improvement: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: auto framerate switching for Android applications: video mode is now correctly restored after exiting from Android application. - Improvement: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: video playback in some Android applications is now better optimized and should work more smoothly. - Bugfix: Entering/exiting standby did not work correctly in some cases. - Bugfix: Realtek models: some HDMI CEC settings were not remembered after reboot. - Minor changes in the list of preinstalled applications. - Minor other fixes and improvements.
- This firmware is almost equivalent to the version 200920_0001_r15 and only adds the improved support for Bluetooth remotes (for some new batches of Pro 4K II, which are shipped with a new Bluetooth remote). - Added support for automatic pairing of Dune HD Bluetooth remotes.
- This firmware is almost completely equivalent to the version 200702_2251_r15. - NOTE: This firmware includes some internal changes, which make it impossible to rollback to old firmware versions. After this firmware version is installed, it is impossible to install any firmware version older than the version 200920_0001_r15. - Minor changes in the list of preinstalled applications.
- New feature: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: added support for auto framerate switching and auto resolution switching for Android apps. Supported by most apps, including Netflix and Youtube (some other apps may not be supported yet). Correct support for all framerates, including 23.976 and 24.0, including 24.0 in Netflix. Intellectual handling of automatic trailers in Netflix: when moving cursor between movies on the main Netflix screen (when a new trailers starts to play after each cursor movement), unneeded framerate switching is not performed. - New feature: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: added support for 5.1 audio tracks in Netflix (including support for both DD+ and Atmos tracks in Netflix). So now 4K HDR + Atmos content is supported in Netflix. - New feature: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: added the possibility to adjust audio/video synchronisation for files. Available via "A" RCU button during file playback (same as it was previously available on Sigma Designs models). - New feature: remembering of the latest chosen audio track for a file. (Works similarly to remembering of the latest chosen subtitle track.) - New feature: automatic selection of audio track by language when playing files. The language to use is determined by the setting "Setup / Playback / Language / Audio language". The default setting value is "Auto", which means to use "Interface language" setting. (Works similarly to automatic selection of subtitle track.) - New feature: automatic selection of audio and subtitle track when playing files based on the previous user's choice when switching from one file to another in a playlist. Helpful e.g. when playing several episodes of a TV show. - New feature: Added support for HEIC image format (photos saved by iPhone) in photo viewer. - New feature: the built-in SMB server now provides access not only to connected USB/SATA drives, but also to the built-in flash memory (to the folder available as "Sources / Built-in memory"). This allows convenient copying of e.g. small video files (up to 25 GB on Dune HD Pro 4K II model having 32GB flash memory) or any other files into the built-in flash memory. - New feature: Realtek models: now all Realtek models have a preinstalled icon for HiByMusic application in "Android apps" menu. (Previously only the models having built-in Hi-Fi audio outputs had it.) Helpful when the user wants not only to use HiByMusic application for file playback using "Play with ..." function, but also for organising a music collection. - New feature: Realtek models: Added "Setup / Misc / Display / Brightness" setting which allows choosing the desired brightness of the front panel display, or switch off the display completely. Note: this setting takes effect only after the player starts. - New feature: Added showing of an additional notification with the information that the RCU button "TOP MENU" can be used to return to the main menu of Dune HD UI after launching an alternative Android home application. - Improvement: Improved support for launching SPMC/KODI as an external player, fixed KODI 18 compatibility problems. - Improvement: Added showing of total bitrate information in the internal player also when playing HTTP files (for example, when playing links provided by TorrServe application). - Improvement: Played files are now added to Recent menu not after 10 seconds of playback, but only after 3 seconds. - Bugfix: Auto resolution switching did not work in some cases when playing files (MKV 2K was wrongly played in 4K video mode). - Bugfix: Dune HD Pro 4K II model: fixed problems with audio interruptions, absent audio, video stuttering sometimes happening when using Netflix. - Bugfix: When switching between different online subtitles, built-in subtitles could disappear in the list of subtitles in some cases. - Bugfix: Some MKV 3D MVC files were not detected as 3D. - Bugfix: Wrong zoom mode (wrong aspect ratio) was used in some cases when playing MKV 3D SBS/TNB files. - Bugfix: 3D video mode could be switched to 3D video mode when screensaver is activated. - Bugfix: A problem could happen when seeking in some MKV 3D MVC file. - Bugfix: 4K TV channels could not be correctly played in some cases. - Bugfix: Player could hang when trying to play specific FLAC files. - Bugfix: Video with wrong aspect ratio could be played in some cases when using some Android applications. - Bugfix: HDMI CEC could not work properly when switching the player on. - Bugfix: In SMB browser, it was impossible to enter an SMB server in some cases. - Bugfix: Ethernet connection could be lost in some cases when enabling VPN connection. - Bugfix: After formatting a storage, it was impossible to enter this storage in some cases. - Bugfix: After formatting an SD card, wrong list of storages could be shown in GUI in some cases. - Bugfix: Wrong information about SD card partitions could be shown in some cases. - Bugfix: The number of storage partitions was not displayed correctly in "Information" dialog for a storage. - Bugfix: UI could be blocked for a few seconds in some specific rare cases. - PHP API: Added the new "stop_retrying''mode for plugin TV playback. - PHP API: Added the use of "LaunchMediaUrlActionData::caption" in "launch_media_url://embedded_app" action. - Minor changes in the list of preinstalled applications. - Minor other fixes and improvements.
- This is an experimental firmware version. In case of any problems, please roll back to a previous version. - New feature: Added support for 4K HDR in Netflix. - Improvement: Improved the performamance of video stopping and TV channel switching. - Improvement: Improved write performance for NTFS filesystem. - Improvement: Changed some system settings to optimize system stability and fix some low-level problems. - Improvement: Changed some internal configuration to potentially improve support for some formats of multichannel audio in Android apps. (This is only preliminary and incomplete support, to be further improved.) - Improvement: In "Android apps" menu, some apps are now shown even when they are not installed yet. Also changed the order of some apps. - Improvement: In "Android TV" menu, "Dune HD" app is now available, which provides another way to return to Dune HD menu. - Improvement: In "Android TV" menu, changed the default initial list of favorite apps: added "Dune HD" app, changed the order of some apps. This change is applied only on a clean box or after settings reset. - Improvement: When "Android TV" menu is opened for the first time, a hint about the possibility to use TOP MENU to return to Dune HD menu is shown. - Improvement: In the initial setup menu, when manual configuration mode is used, "auto resolution" setting is now switched off by default (same as in automatic mode). - Improvement: Improved the default configuration of the TV menu for some world regions. - Improvement: "Dune HD" main menu item is renamed to "Dune HD information". - Bugfix: Framerate was wrongly detected for some MKV VP9 video files. - Bugfix: When using full BD Menu, a crash could happen in some cases. - Bugfix: It was impossible to control some versions of KODI APK via IR remote control. - Bugfix: When playing DASH video streams using internal player (e.g. when using Kartina.TV application), some garbage could be shown as part of the video in some cases. - Bugfix: There could be problems with detecting and showing storages in "Sources" menu, and with handling of HDD with multiple partitions, HDDs w/o partitions, non-formatted HDDs. - Minor other fixes and improvements.
- This is an experimental firmware version. In case of any problems, please roll back to a previous version. - Various firmware components are replaced with more optimized versions, with various unneeded debugging possibilites removed. - Bugfix: some Android applications which check and refuse to work on "rooted" systems could wrongly consider the system as "rooted". (The system is not "rooted" by default; if "rooted" system is needed, see "dune_service_android_su_install.dsf" at http://dune-hd.com/support/misc)
- Bugfix: Exit from standby mode could hang after entering standby mode during playback. - Bugfix: When outputting audio to Bluetooth, the audio interruptions took place and other problems could happen. - Bugfix: When playing DASH video streams using internal player (e.g. when using Kartina.TV application), the player could hang on switching TV channels. - Bugfix: When playing DASH video streams using internal player (e.g. when using Kartina.TV application), picture could have wrong aspect ratio. - Removed the not needed and not supported setting "Analog A/V output" from the menu "Setup / Video / Advanced" (because analog A/V output is always enabled). - Preinstalled Android aplications (YouTube, SmartYouTube, Netflix, IVI, Okko, Megogo) updated to the latest versions.
The first version which was available via online update and which could be really used.